Wednesday 25 October 2017

 RHYMING THE ALPHABET
 A a
Apples here, apples there,
Apples, apples everywhere!
B b
Bounce! Bounce! It is my ball!
It doesn't want to stop at all.
C c
I am the cat. My name is Hat.
I am not fat. I like to chat!
D d
I am the dog. My name is Jack.
My coat is white. My nose is black.
Е е
Little yellow bee, bee, bee!
How many flowers сan you see?
F f
One, two, three, and four, and five!
I have got a fish alive!
G g
I am a girl. I've got a doll.
Her name is May! We like to play.
H h
Little mouse, little mouse! Where is your house?
I am a poor mouse, I have no house.
I i
Spring is coming! Warm and nice!
Ice is melting! Poor ice!
J j
Merry Jimmy Jinn is jumping in the jeans.
K k
The King is strong. The King is brave.
What is his name? He is Nick Grey.
L l
Who lives in Africa? He, she or me?
One lion, and two and three...
M m
Little mice, little mice! Would you like
a piece of ice? We would like
a piece of cheese. Yes, please!
N n
How much is one plus one?
Two big nuts for little son.
O o
"Tick-Tock! Tick-Tock!
Play and walk", Says the clock.
P p
I've got a pet. My pet is a pig.
His name is Pick. Нe is not big.
Q q
Marry the Queen can dance and sing.
R r
One, two, three! One, two, three!
Nice red roses you can see!
S s
Oh, Mary! Come and see!
A big snake is on the tree.
T t
Where is Tricky? Where is he?
He is under the table. Oh! I see.
U u (an umbrella)
I've got a flower above my head.
Blue and yellow, green and red.
V v
Can you dance? Can you sing?
I can play the violin
W w
Tim is slim. Tim is tall.
He can sit on the wall.
X x
I see funny foxes
With small boxes.
Y y
Fly! Fly! In the sky!
My nice and funny kite!
Z z
We go to the zoo
and see a zebra, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment